Student Property Management - Cork ‘You might be tempted to think that all the hard work is done once your property has been let out for the college term. But it’s been our experience that, sometimes, it has only just begun. Issues such as maintenance problems, rent arrears and difficult tenants arise regularly and resolving them can consume a significant amount of your personal time.
To avoid this, you may consider availing of our student property management service which ensures that you enjoy the profits without any of the problems – sit back and relax while Powell Property takes care of everything for you.
Powell Property manages a number of properties around the city that are exclusively available to students. These properties fall under different categories which include private ownership, group ownership and section 50. With over ten years experience in this field you can be assured that whatever category your property falls under we have the service for you.
Our promise to clients is a simple one. With Powell Property, you are guaranteed a genuine personalized service, the utmost professionalism at all times and a real determination to go that extra mile for you. We can help you maximize your rental income while minimizing your rental problems, as we have already done for so many of our clients.’
With our comprehensive management package you can be sure your property is in good hands.
- Initial inspection and assessment of your property
- Advertising the property
- Lease preparation along with all relevant legal documents
- Regular property inspections with written reports for you
- Managing tenants
- Liaising with utility companies
- Arrangement of maintenance and repairs
- Detailed financial statements
- Rent collection and pursuance of arrears
- Itemized monthly accounts for individual landlords
- Comprehensive knowledge of all law governing student property at your disposal
- Obtaining cost effect quotes for maintenance, insurance and legal advice
- No hidden fees.
- A personalized service tailored to your needs.
Call us now on 021-4279729 or 086-3879611 or e-mail email@example.com for more information or to make an appointment with our Student Management department and see how Powell Property can help get the most out of your investment property and how you can get more out of your management company.