Tenant information - Cork Tenants may find the following information helpful in their search for their new home:
- Powell Property do not charge prospective tenants a fee for our services
- All viewings may be arranged by phoning our city centre office on 021-4279729 or by contacting a letting agent directly on 087 6222779. It is important that any appointment that cannot be kept is cancelled as early as possible.
- Our letting agent will meet with you at the property and will be ready to answer any questions you have. It is a good idea, when possible, to have all interested tenants attend the viewing to ensure everyone is happy with the final decision.
- Our letting agents work around your schedule and are available to view a property by appointment both evenings and weekends.
- A completed Tenancy Application Form (click here for application form).
- Two written references are required from each tenant - one work reference & one previous landlord reference. Verbal references are not accepted.
- Photocopy of a recent Passport/Driving License per applicant
- Bank account details are required from the head tenant for the monthly payment of rent before the signing the lease.
- A security deposit (to be paid prior to signing the lease). This is normally the equivalent of one months’ rent.
- Following approval from the Landlord, each tenant will be required to sign a lease.
- The first month's rent is payable when the lease is signed by draft/cash or can be paid in advance. All future rents will then be paid by Standing Order direct into our client account.
- Powell Property will register your tenancy with the Private Residential Tenancy Board.